Sodexo is a formally Recognised Service Provider proudly working together with the Living Wage Foundation.
The commitment means that Sodexo has implemented the UK and London Living Wage for all employees working in its head offices in London, Glasgow, Stevenage, Leeds, Salford and Swindon.
It also means that, wherever permitted, the company will submit a Living Wage alternative in all bids and will promote the adoption of the Living Wage to its clients.
During Living Wage Week 2018, Karen Pleva, Sodexo's global head of pharma & life services, was announced as chair of the Living Wage Foundation’s Service Provider forum. Karen joins as chair to lead Sodexo's commitment and support of the Living Wage Foundation and its challenge of the market to accept and implement the the real Living Wage.
- Watch Karen Pleva introduce herself and explain why the real Living Wage matters to her
- Read Karen's recent blog announcing her new position and celebrating Living Wage Week 2018
- Read about our Living Wage partnership with our client Santander
- Hear from some of our employees benefiting from the Living Wage in this blog
- See how we recognised Living Wage Week 2017